Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and Policies on Reservation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Inquiry and Reservation Office hours?
A: Mondays through Fridays 8:00AM to 7:00PM
Saturdays 8:00AM to 5:00PM
However, after office hours you may use "Inquire Availability" and fill-in the form or send us SMS / Text message including the following details:
Date and time of check IN/OUT
- Q: What are the standard time of the resorts?
A: Regular resort hours:
Day Session: 8am to 5pm
11-HR Overnight: 7pm to 6am
22-HR Overnight: 7pm to 5pm / 8am to 6am.
Any reservation outside these hours will have a different arrangement.
- Q: When is the peak season?
A: Peak season may vary depending on the resort management. However, the usual period is from January to June and December. These may change without prior notice. Resort rates goes up during peak season specially on Holy Week .
- Q: How will I know that I successfully reserved the resort?
A: Pay the required 50% down payment ASAP. First to deposit gets the reservation policy applies.
- Q: What if we need assistance on how to get in the resort and during our stay?
A: On your way: Location Map is provided along with the reservation ticket.
During your stay: Every resort has it's own staff, please do not hesitate to direct your needs to them.
How to Reserve
- Follow the SMS / text instructions you will receive accordingly.
- To confirm your reservation, 50% CASH down payment should be made within the 4-HOUR HOLDING PERIOD.
Bank: BDO - Los Baņos, Laguna Branch
Account Type: Savings Account
Account Name: LagunaResorts Group, Inc.
Account No.: 00X1XX-2XX5-XX (upon request)
- Should you exceed the allowable time, please inquire the availability again.
- Viber or email us a scanned copy of the deposit slip at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Once deposit is validated, Laguna Resorts will provide reservation ticket and location map via email as confirmation.
- Have fun!
- The availability of the resort may change without prior notice. The resort is available on the time of your inquiry but may no longer be available the next few hours.
- Check deposit, international remittance or electronic fund transfer that requires clearing period will only be accepted 5 banking days before your date of check in.
- Once you make a deposit, transfer to another resort, cancellation and refund is no longer allowed.
- Rebooking is allowed ONLY if requested not less than 14 days before date of check in. (Subject to availability and rate difference).
- Downgrading of reservation is not viable.
- Most of the resorts accept 22-HR session preferably 7PM-5PM during Fridays to Sundays, Holidays and peak season.
- Upon your arrival, make sure to hand over the balance to the RESORT'S STAFF. CASH BASIS ONLY.
- The resort will issue official receipt. The Guest is the sole responsible in securing a copy before leaving the resort.
- There is an ordinance regulating the use of karaoke between 8AM-10PM. To avoid being apprehended, reduce the volume of the karaoke or any other form of loud noises.
- Majority of the resorts do not provide blankets, kitchen and eating utensils.
- Photos at LagunaResorts Website / Facebook are for reference purposes only. Actual condition, color, style may vary. The specifications of resort are correct at the date of upload but may change as necessary and without notice. We highly recommend that you do an ocular visit before making a deposit.
- LagunaResorts.com.ph is not responsible for any reservations made with another person aside from our RESERVATION SPECIALIST. For your security, deal only with the following contact details: mobile nos: +63 917 713 9377, +63 917 577 7665 or +63 998 961 3426 ; emails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- LagunaResorts.com.ph is not responsible for any loss, damage, or any unforeseen instances during your stay. Usage of any other utilities that are not included in the initial agreement will be charged extra.